Grade 2 & 4 Tournament Rules
All Grade 2 and 4 PYSA Fall Invitational Tournament games will be played under the 2018 Essex County Youth Soccer Association (ECYSA) rule book with the following exceptions:
1) Game length and overtime
- All games are 25 minutes halves with ties standing.
2) All teams and players are required to check in at the tournament table 1/2-hour before the start of their first game on Saturday. (Coaches please check in your entire team at once).
- A food stand will be on site. Please encourage your parents to use it.
- First aid is provided. EMT’S have the authority to bench a player because of injury.
- Home teams are responsible for providing alternative color game shirts or pinnies in case of color conflicts. First team listed for each game will be considered the home team.
|The Tournament Committee and Essex county referees in charge will decide on play in case of inclement weather and field conditions